How do you connect with your grandkids? How do we talk to the younger generation in general? Here are five things to remember when you are working with the young people in your life.
- Remember they are people.
- Remember they have personality.
- Remember they have parents. (And you are not them.)
- Remember they are the present (the gift.)
- Remember they need prayer.
Look at the Shema, Deuteronomy 6:45, and the verses following.
And model righteousness.
Thanks for being a part of MondayMatters. Subscribe so that you don’t miss an episode or a blog.